woensdag 25 januari 2017

Christmas challenge

So...last year I had the intention on making one Christmas card each month so I wouldn't have to struggle at the end of the year in making loads of Christmas cards. Well that only worked for the first 2 months ^.^  So I'm going to give it a second try this year.
So here it is...my first Christmas card for this year...

Dus...vorig jaar had ik het goede voornemen genomen om elke maand een kerstkaart te maken zodat ik op het einde niet moest lopen en rennen om al mijn kaarten klaar te krijgen.  Maar dat werkte enkel de eerste 2 maanden ^.^ Dus ik geef het een nieuwe kans dit jaar.
Deze maand is het gelukt: mijn eerste kerstkaart voor dit jaar...




Does it look familiar? Yes I have used the same design I used for my One design five cards video ^.^
If you have missed it you can look right here. You can subscribe to my youtube channel, that way you don't have to miss out on anything I put online ^.^

Komt het je bekend voor? Ik heb inderdaad het ontwerp gebruikt dat ik voor mijn One design five cards video ( één ontwerp vijf kaartjes)  gebruikte. Mocht je de video gemist hebben dan kan je hem hieronder terug vinden. Je kan je ook altijd op mijn kanaal abonneren, zo hoef je niets te missen ^.^


If you give this a try, I would love to see your results. Just tag me or give it the #acoloredmind #onedesignfivecards so i don't miss out on it to react ^.^

Als je het ook eens wil proberen dan zie ik natuurlijk graag jullie resultaten. Dus tag me gerust of gebruik de #acoloredmind of #onedesignfivecards zodat ik ze niet mis en een reactie kan achterlaten ^.^


Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stampset:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...